– A public/private partnership that supports the production of sound recordings by Canadian musicians and helps Canadian music companies make recordings available to a wider public.
– With funding and services designed to assist the spectrum of musical expressions and talent, FACTOR is committed to reflecting the diversity of the Canadian population in its programs and operations while also promoting inclusiveness within the broader Canadian music sector.
– Provide assistance toward the growth, development, and strengthening of the Canadian music industry.
– Support is provided to Canadian recording artists, songwriters, artist managers, record labels, music publishers, distributors, and event producers through numerous programs.
– Supports the infrastructure that must be in place in order for artists and music entrepreneurs to progress into the international arena.